|Location:||Esperance, Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have an opportunity for a Heavy-Duty Fitter to join our team at KCGM Mine site.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, this role will be part of a busy workshop maintaining and repairing Caterpillar products that are brought into the workshop at our KCGM project. Your responsibilities will involve carrying out repairs, maintenance and servicing and managing work orders, completing warranty repair work and reports and Manage work orders including ordering parts as required. You will be required to carry out Caterpillar product improvement plans and product support programs whilst maintaining and operating in a safe work environment.
This residential roster is 7 days on, 3 days off, 7 nights on, 4 days off working 12-hour days.
To be successful the following is required:
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions Including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules.
- Heavy Duty Plant Mechanic Trade Certificate with a minimum of 2 years post trade experience
- HR drivers licence
- Excellent diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Previous mechanical experience working on Caterpillar products
- Police Clearance
What we offer:
- Housing Allowance provided
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.