|Job Type:||Full Time|
Westrac have serviced the heavy fleet industry for more than 30 years providing outcome to the customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment solutions. Be a part of this and play a key role as we seek to employ a permanent full time Maintenance Planner based in Perth.
About the role:
Reporting to the Area Manager , the Planner is responsible for developing, maintaining and optimising the short / medium term resource strategy for the multiple stores and customers that are serviced by Perth Branch. The Planner interacts closely with the section supervisors, ensuring efficient understanding of major planned events.
The role will also be responsible for assessing and implementing all current product support program (PSP) and product improvement programs (PIP) across the Perth Branch customer base. This can include reviewing applicability, ordering parts, planning works, scheduling labour and coordinating work orders.
What we offer:
- On-site Parking Provided
- On-site canteen facilities
- Safety first working culture
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Mechanical Trade Certificate coupled with a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience within a Maintenance Planning function.
- Demonstrated ability to scope and quote jobs for business development requirements
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information quickly
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Basic understanding of financial principles (e.g. budgeting, forecasting)
- Experience with planning tools such as AMT, Project or SAP.
- Advanced computer literacy skills - MS Office, internet based applications
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to effectively resolve issues in the workplace
- High level attention to detail
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and priorities to meet objectives
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.