|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Transformational business seeking the right person to help lead this change
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
- Victoria CBD based role
About the Role
This role will see you support a Relationship Manager to achieve overall objectives across asset growth, new customer acquisition, customer satisfaction, portfolio hygiene and compliance
You will be responsible for:
- Financial analysis and interpretation
- Analysis of business and industry risks
- Writing new to bank credit submissions
- Management of day to day customer enquiries
- Building advocacy with existing and new customers
- Conducting needs analysis and relevant research
- Ongoing compliance, monitoring and reporting related to the portfolio
- Customer interim and annual reviews
- All administration work related to portfolio
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships to achieve outcomes.
- As an experienced Business Relationship Officer, you will demonstrate previous business and commercial banking experience with debt ranging $1-10M, are focused on achieving and ensure the voice of the customer is the loudest
- You will demonstrate a professional approach at all times, be a strong communicator, a lateral thinker and have exceptional stakeholder engagement capability.
- Above all else, you will be a motivated team player who is passionate about driving positive change and successful outcomes for our customers.
- A tertiary qualification in accounting, finance or business is highly regarded
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.