|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
We currently have a vacancy for Despatch Coordinator to join our small team working out of the Maryvale Paper Mill.
The role itself has a big admin focus coordinating the distribution and shipping of finished paper around Australia and all over the world. It requires precise attention to detail and the ability to manage a high level of daily email traffic and communication.
About the role: Despatch Coordinator
Role Location: Maryvale, VIC
Role Type: Full-time
- Accurate and timely data entry of container arrival and releases into Maximas
- Establish and sustain internal and external customer relationships
- Create and provide accurate client booking and release details as requested
- Working as a team across all sections of the business
- Other duties as required and directed
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in Logistics preferred but not essential
- Minimum 2-3 years operational/office experience preferred
- Must be motivated and willing to learn
- Strong commitment to safety
- Can do attitude/Team player
Key Competencies / Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Confident verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Intermediate MS Office suite skills, ability to learn new systems quickly
- Complying with all Safe work practices
- Time Management, ensuring you meet the ongoing requirements of the task at hand
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to QubeCare, our employee wellbeing program
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.