RACQ is looking for an experienced Windscreen Fitter to join our Southside or Northside team.
As an RACQ Window Fitter you will provide mobile windscreen (and other auto glass) replacement services to our members and customers. The team aims to provide market leading services with a focus on safety.
In this role you will remove and repair damaged windscreens on all vehicle makes and models per vehicle manufacturer specs.
Desired Skills & Experience\:
- Experience removing and refitting windscreens
- Experience in general workshop servicing and repairs
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated broad knowledge and technical understanding of windscreens and vehicle models
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There’s plenty of other perks, too;
- Onsite parking
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this
Please Note ; you may be required to complete a video interview, medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process