|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo designs, manages and delivers innovative integrated solutions that not only improve the way our clients businesses run on a daily basis, but enhance Quality of Life for our clients, consumers and employees.
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the high performing Sodexo Property Management team as one of our Residential Housing Managers.
A full time, permanent Monday – Friday, residentially based role working as part of the professional and collaborative property management team, you will be responsible for the delivery of quality portfolio, asset and property management services in Tom Price.
About the job.
Take your Management skills to the next level, this is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in the delivery of one of Australia’s largest property management contracts. The portfolio of properties is for a single client, an Australian Mining giant!
As part of the regionally based Property Management team, you are guided in contract delivery, organisational processes, and compliance and are constantly supported by a Perth based team including Property Operations Manager, Trust Account Manager and General Manager Property. You will learn about the unique nature of a single sophisticated client portfolio and integrated facility management contract. You will bring leadership and confidence to the role, ensuring best practice and compliance is adhered to through the adoption of your industry knowledge and experience. Leading a team of 4 property managers and one property administrator.
The Sodexo integrated facility management contract means you will work with internal stakeholders in the provision of services for building maintenance, grounds maintenance, cleaning, and project management. Sodexo also has an in-house service centre which supports this role in providing 24-hour logging of customer queries and service requests.
The role comprises of all typical duties and responsibilities you would expect from a property agency Branch Management role; such as but not limited to;
- Lead the team in end to end management of the property management lifecycle occur.
- Build effective working relationships with other business streams to ensure efficient, quality service delivery
- Conduct management meetings with site-based client representatives, analyse data and prepare and present regular reports
- Ensure delivery of contracted services, within the framework of existing processes and procedures. Contribute to continuous improvement to improve departmental efficiencies, and customer service delivery
- Ensure compliance to Sodexo’s Real Estate agency and licensee obligations for your branch or nominated areas.
- Deliver customer service excellence to customers, clients and tenants
- Train and guide staff in performing their duties in adherence to company, client and regulatory standards.
- Ensure proactive management of housing and waitlist requirements
- Ensure timely responses to tenant’s requests for information, maintenance and assistance as specified in the contract and from Sodexo’s IFMS standards for quality of service.
- Maintain accurate records of all lessor, tenant, potential client and customer communications
- Maintain compliance for all property division staff members in accordance with relevant legislationOther duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have at least 4 years’ experience working in Senior Residential Property Management or agency management. You will have achieved a Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management) and hold a current DMIRS Triennial Certificate for Real Estate Agent.
You will be an experienced leader, able to manage your own work schedule, competing priorities and work under pressure. You pride yourself on attention to detail, ensuring documents are completed accurately, processes are followed, and accurate client, lease, property and tenant records are kept. Advanced computing skills, with the ability to learn new property systems is important to hit the ground running.
You will need to be able to produce a Police Clearance (Valid within the last 6 months) and ability to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical and relevant inductions.
Crucial to the role is the ability to form good working relationships with peers. As part of a broader Sodexo team, you will be able to build rapport and productive working relationships with people at a variety of levels, such as peers who deliver services in cleaning, building maintenance and landscape maintenance.
Sodexo’s values are central to what we do, and customer service is our top priority. If you can relate to the Sodexo values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress we would strongly encourage you to apply for this role.
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and a recognition program
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply NOW. We will begin shortlisting immediately