|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
As a Social Media Trader, you will be a self-motivated and highly organised team player who is passionate about content, media, strategy and most importantly data-driven campaigns.
You are organised, efficient and can handle numerous tasks across a broad range of campaigns.
The roles key objectives include
- Execution of multi-channel campaigns predominately social media, supporting in programmatic buys: buying and implementation of multi-channel advertising campaigns
- Manage media plan: work closely with the Client Services team and Social Channels Delivery Manager to gather Social campaign briefs, update tracker, plan and implement accordingly.
- Manage campaign setup, delivery, optimisation, reporting and insights. This includes identifying trends/learning’s for future opportunities
Delivery across paid social and programmatic channels.
Delivery of a consistent brand experience across all paid channels and initiatives.
You will be a self-motivated and highly organised team player who is passionate about content, media, strategy and most importantly data-driven campaigns.
- 3+ years in social media trading in either agency or client side
- Strong experience in Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with Facebook Marketing Partner
- Experience with Tagging solutions for measurement and audience building
- Successfully manage timelines and budgets
- Demonstrate a track record of client relationship development and service
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with clients or internal stakeholders
- Have the ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures calmly
- Hold an understanding online trends and have experience in developing digital strategies and communications programs
- Demonstrate strong and effective decision making skills
- Tertiary qualified in relevant discipline (Business/Commerce/Marketing etc.).
- Proven ability to learn at a fast pace
- Experience with Ad Servers such as Campaign Manager or Sizmek
- Experience with DSPs such as DV360, TheTradeDesk, Adobe or AppNexus
- Strong social trading experience and Programmatic trading
- Understand Test & Learn frameworks and execute accordingly
If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.