|Location:||Karratha, Port Hedland, Tom Price|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have an opportunity for a Project Supervisor to join our Project Support team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Operations Manager this role is the first point of contact for our customers and will be responsible for processing and scheduling all the monthly work orders and warranty claims, maintain WIP within company KPI's, work with CSM and customer to increase revenue, coordinate personnel requirements and to maintain current and develop new customer contact.
This roster will be working 8 days on, 6 days off FIFO ex Perth working 12 hour days leading a small team for our Fleet Delivery Project.
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules. We value excellent customer service.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate
- Experience with Fleet Delivery
- Demonstrated experience within a similar multi-faceted customer service orientated role within a similar industry at a leadership capacity
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Highly developed communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to enable effective resolution of issues within the workplace and/or customer disputes
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.