|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. Globally we have over 450,000 Employees in 71 Countries, servicing Energy & Resources, Education, Healthcare and Corporate Services Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home here in Western Australia.
Sodexo are currently seeking qualified Chef De Partie, Sous Chef and Head Chefs to join our teams on a FIFO 2:1 roster. We have Full time and Casual Opportunities commencing immediately with point of hire being Perth, Western Australia.
What do we offer?
- Relocation Expenses to Perth for successful candidates
- Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
- Work within supportive and diverse teams
- Professional development and career opportunities
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will be responsible for preparing and producing various meals across breakfast, crib, dinner whilst ensuring the highest standards of safe food handling are met.
What are we looking for?
Individuals that remain focused in a busy environment, handle pressure well and possess the following qualifications:
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or unrestricted work rights
- Trade Certificate or Certificate III in Commercial Cookery is essential
- International qualifications considered and will be assessed as part of the shortlisting process
- Preferably experience cooking for large numbers, ideally production / bulk / banquet cooking,
- Flexibility to work across various sites and rosters
- Police Clearance or willing to obtain
How to apply and what is our process?
If you meet all the criteria above, please submit a detailed resume outlining your experience as a qualified Chef and state your availability. All shortlisted candidates will undertake Sodexo’s on-boarding procedure as below:
- Reference Checks
- Pre-Employment Medical
- Sodexo and Client Inductions
- Collect PPE and confirm offer
Please note, Sodexo cover all on boarding & relocation expenses to Perth for successful candidates.
Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable)