|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Manage a diversified portfolio of business banking customers
- Work with a broad team of specialists & reap the benefits of team rewards
- Build real career runway within Business Banking at NAB
- Based in Osborne Park
A career that gives you more:
We are looking for an existing Business/Commercial Banker or an experienced Business Associate ready for a management appointment to join our Osborne Park team to manage a diverse portfolio of business banking customers. This opportunity will see you focusing on the management of an existing portfolio, whilst growing strong referral sources, community links and new business partnerships as part of a team approach.
A typical day for me will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
- Working with team members
- Experienced in lending and/or business banking
- Strong ability to uncover the needs and deliver appropriate solutions to our business customers
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships to build appropriate internal and external networks
- Strong track record of business development and meeting customer’s needs
- A business-related degree and/or post graduate qualifications would be ideal
NAB, invested in you
We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
If you think this role is the right fit for you, let’s explore who you are and what drives you. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so apply today!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be