- Exciting New Career Opportunity
- Located in Varsity Lakes, Gold Coast
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia's Most Loved Bank!
About the Role?
The purpose of this role is to provide solutions to more complex customer needs in a busy inbound call and digital environment whilst achieving business growth across all BOQ products and brands. This role is responsible for ensuring quality conversation, whilst delivering on service levels, solutions and targets. This role will act as the subject matter expert and will utilise leadership skills and experience to coach and upskill other employees.
The purpose of this channel is to provide customers with needs-based solutions to ensure they are offered the right products and services. The support by the fulfilment team will enable the Solutions and Customer Contact team to focus on the best customer conversation and experience.
Passionate about all things customer service, you will demonstrate previous experience in a similar lending position either in face to face or a Call Centre environment. To be considered you will have demonstrated the following:
- Home Lending experience / Call Centre or Branch (essential)
- Previous Call Centre experience (desirable)
- Ability to communicate with confidence, and engage positively
- Sound working knowledge of MS office and CRM systems
- Strong computer and literacy skills
- In depth knowledge of the General Banking and Lending standards & NCCP requirements
- Ability to maintain call quality standards and attention to detail
This role will offer a competitive remuneration, based on your skills and experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career further, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
Please note that from time to time rosters can change and we ask for you flexibility in this.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.