|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Rolling Stock Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
This opportunity in the role of Graduate Business Analyst is to collaborate and create details reports and analytics to assist the finance and greater team to understand where the project is at, where improvements can be made and help identify any potential risks to our success. You will be a key member of the finance team and will work with all areas of the business to understand each and look to create a commentary on how we can achieve streamlined and cost-effective results. This will include management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and detailed modelling, with additional support and assistance across the finance team.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce or related field.
- 1-2 years in a Business Analyst role or similar, with demonstrated ability to identify and problem solve.
- Strong commercial acumen with clear factual evidence and results for change.
- Previous ownership of management reports in Excel and ideally MS Dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal from one on one discussion to presenting complex concepts to a broad audience
- Studying towards CPA/CA qualifications or ability and willingness to obtain.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working on an exciting new project
- Based in Adelaide
- Full time permanent position
As Keolis Downer looks to offer global first-class transport services to the city of Adelaide this is excellent opportunity to develop your skills, be part of a large-scale project and forge your own career with a leader in the transport industry.
To apply hit apply now, or contact Susan Hutton on email@example.com.
(Please note: Applications via Email will not be accepted)