|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Provide critical support for fleet operations and corporate travel
- Ensure efficient management of travel and fleet operations
- Be part of a high performing team
About the role
Reporting to the Program Manager - Procurement Services, the Program Specialist (Travel and Fleet) will be responsible for the Commercial and Tool of Trade fleet operations as well as the Corporate Travel Program.
1.Woolworths' Commercial and Tool of Trade Fleet operations
- Be the key point of contact between Woolworths team members driving these vehicles and the suppliers
- Ordering of new/replacement vehicles
- Coordinating with all parties to ensure that vehicles are delivered on time
- Managing vehicle forecast and order schedules
- Fleet KPI management
- Reporting and audit
- Escalation management
- Liaise with all service providers, government authorities and third party vendors as required
- Implement Woolworth's travel policy and exceptions
- Supplier payment management / invoice processing
2. Corporate Travel Program (supports and manages the travel needs of Woolworths' team members)
- Work closely with Woolworths' TMC (Travel Management Company), Car rentals, hotel chains, airlines to meet the travel needs of team members
- Manage KPIs
- Reporting and audit
- Implement Woolworths's Travel Policy and exceptions
- Monitor market developments
You have experience in managing fleet operations and/or corporate travel, good grasp of numbers, data analytics and reporting tools. You bring strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and translate into business insights. In addition, you will have the following:
- Expert ability in data management and related tools (Tableau, Marco, Excel, Trello etc.), MS office, Google suite
- Proven track record in running simulations and “what if” scenario development based on available data as well as extrapolation
- Ability to create reports, presentations, process maps
- Ability to manage and drive KPIs
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work autonomously with a high level of accountability
- Ability to work with stakeholders, multiple external partners
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our team are taking a well-deserved break between 24th December and 4th January 2021. If you wish to apply for this role, we'll be in touch with an update on your application in the new year. Wishing you and your family a wonderful festive season.