- Permanent Full Time
- Remote sites across Western Australia
- More than 2 consecutive days off
A fresh opportunity for a FIFO Head Chef to join our remote sites team on a FIFO 2:1 roster from Perth,Western Australia.
What does the role entail?
In this position you will provide leadership, coordinate and support staff in maintaining a customer focused, engaged and safe working environment across the kitchen.
You will oversee and manage high quality production & budgetary KPI's.
If you are a people person, enjoy leading by example and have the ability to manage your 'hands on' chef duties along with administrative duties such as; ordering, stock control, adherence to budgets and HACCP compliance to the highest standard then, scroll down.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or unrestricted work rights.
- Trade Certificate, Cert III or Cert IV in Commercial Cookery
- Experience in a leadership role, ideally in bulk cooking environments ie: catering, functions, cruise ships, hotels.
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to stay calm under pressure
- FIFO experience will be very highly regarded but is not necessary
- Thorough knowledge of HACCP & Food Safety
In return Sodexo offers a competitive salary, great conditions and the ability to progress your career. We promote an inclusive and supportive culture and atmosphere not just in the kitchen, but on the rest of our sites as well. If you're interested in the next adventure of your career apply now!
(Shortlisting may commence immediately)
Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable)