|Job Type:||Full Time|
Help create a home away from home
Join the Sodexo team providing Integrated Facilities Management Services, across the Pilbara!
As a Site Administrator you will be providing a high level of customer service and being the face of Sodexo on site, working a FIFO 2/1 roster from Perth,Western Australia.
- Front of house administration duties, greeting all visitors and staff
- Providing excellent customer service to all staff and residents
- Coordinating flights and site accommodation bookings in high volume
- Assisting with staff rosters
- Liaising with clients and upholding Sodexo's values
- Liaising with Building maintenance team on maintenance jobs
- Assisting with on boarding of new employees in large numbers
- Maintaining records and accurate data entry for 300-1800 personnel
- Ensuring high level of compliance with OHS
Please note- due to the high volume of applications we receive, only candidates that meet the below criteria will be contacted:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Previous site admin experience
- Experience in civil, construction or oil & gas background
- Proven experience in manipulating EXCEL spreadsheets to an intermediate/advanced standard
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Experience with mobilisation software highly regarded
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
Submitting an application and the process:
To be considered for this position please apply with an updated resume via the Sodexo website. Please ensure you have addressed the above criteria in your resume or that your work history explains how you fit the criteria. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to provide references, complete a Pre-Employment medical and relevant company inductions.
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.