|Job Type:||Full Time|
Help us create a home away from home.
Sodexo is seeking applications from local candidates in Glenden, Mackay or surrounding areas to join the housekeeping team at our Byerwen village. We’re looking for enthusiastic applicants with a great attitude who want to contribute to the effective day to day operations of the village. We strive to provide exceptional service to our customers, ensuring that each experience is as close to a home away from home feeling as possible.
About the Job
As a housekeeper, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- maintaining the cleanliness of the accommodation facility
- domestic cleaning of village accommodation (cleaning rooms)
- making beds, dusting, vacuuming, mopping and completing room vacate cleans
We’re looking for people with the following things:
- hospitality or housekeeping experience
- experience working effectively in a team
- experience working to high safety standards
- previous remote site experience (preferable but not essential)
- the ability to complete a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
After you submit your application, our recruitment team will contact and telephone screen successful applicants. Following a telephone screen, candidates will be invited to an in-person interview with our interview panel. If you’re selected to move past our interview stage, you’ll need to complete several pre-employment requirements including a medical assessment and lab drug and alcohol screen.
Sodexo designs, manages and delivers innovative integrated solutions that not only improve the way our clients businesses run on a daily basis, but enhance Quality of Life for our clients, consumers and employees.
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.