|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo are seeking a FIFO ARO / Bus Driver to join our team on our clients mine sites based in the Gold Fields.
As part of our remote site team you will contribute extensively to the effective day to day operations of the site Aerodrome and Bus Services while being the Senior ARO when onsite and Supervising team of ARO/Bus/Utilities. Duties include:
- Ground handling duties
- Passenger checks ins
- Compiling manifests and other admin duties
- Aircraft Ground support
- Facility Cleaning and maintaining aerodrome buildings and grounds
- Support the transport team with running bus services for the mine site
- Working 2 weeks at site / 1 week at home roster (11 hours shifts).
To successfully operate as an ARO you will hold Current Aerodrome Reporting Officer licences including CASA Radio Certificate ideally coupled with a HR-F Licence.
It would be an advantage to have ARO experience in remotes sites, understanding the need to be flexible and adaptable. Your ability to communicate and work effectively in a team, as well as your understanding and awareness working to a high safety standards is vital.
You have bags of stamina and are fit and healthy, as you will spend the majority of your time on your feet in hot locations in remote WA.
This position is FIFO from Perth so we are seeking WA applicants only.
(Screening and interviews to commence immediately)
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply today with an up to date resume
- Current Aerodrome Reporting Officer licences including CASA Radio Certificate
- HR-F Licence