|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo are seeking suitably qualified and highly motivated Statutory Appointed Electrician to join our Building Maintenance team on a permanent, fulltime basis, across multiple locations within the Pilbara region. As an Statutory Appointed Electrician your basic function will to carry out service and maintenance of residential, camp site and mine sites facilities. Positions on offer are on a FIFO 2:1 roster (flights from Perth). These role are permanent, full-time positions with Sodexo.
- WA Electrician’s Licence (Unrestricted)
- Contractors Licences
- LVR Certification
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- White card
- WA Manual Drivers Licence
- Working at heights (within 2 years)
- Confined spaces (within 2 years)
- High Risk Licence (EWP)
- Any RIO cards you may have
Suitable candidates must have the following:
- Solid and relevant experience i.e. mining or heavy industry (at least 2 years)
- Preferably has a Contractor’s Ticket and has either held a position as a Statutory Appointed Electrical Supervisor on a mine site previously and/or as a Nominee.
- Must be physically fit to carry out duties of the role;
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety policies and procedures.
- Be a self-starter who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Good customer communication skills.
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol Screening
Sodexo offer a safe, friendly working environment with market-leading clients along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable).
If this sounds like the right job for you please apply NOW!