|Job Type:||Part Time|
Sodexo began operations in Australia in 1982 and now provides on-site services at over 300 diverse locations throughout Australia. Today we have over 5,000 employees in Australia who are part of the global Sodexo team of 425,000.
Sodexo designs, manages and delivers innovative integrated solutions that not only improve the way our clients businesses run on a daily basis, but enhance Quality of Life for our clients, consumers and employees.
About the role
We currently have a need for a Part Time cook/chef to join our team at our client's site in Walla Walla, regional NSW. Our client is an established education provider with a nurturing culture. Part Time shifts will be offered and will be suitable for someone looking to work between 25 – 35 hours per week across a 7-day roster which will include some weekend work. This position is available in NSW school terms with growing function work available in school holidays. What you will be offered is a great team environment, a great work/life balance and the ability to cook wholesome and interesting menus for residents.
This role will commence after school holidays in January 2021.
- You are an experienced chef or cook who enjoys working in a team and with teenagers.
- You are able to work with the present chef to create cost effective and interesting menus which change regularly.
- You thrive on serving high quality meals, while meeting food safety, HACCP and OHS standards.
- Experience in a similar environment is desirable but is not essential. Pub/bistro/club or local restaurant background will also bring the necessary skills.
- You have the flexibility to work between 25–35 hours per week, across a 7-day roster in school terms. Site operates 7am to 7.30pm.
If you are looking for a role where you can truly make an impact on people's lives, click "I'm Interested” for a quick 5-minute online application.
Certificate III in Commercial Cookery is an advantage, however not essential.
Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a National Police Check, Pre-Employment Medical, Reference checking and Online Training. This position requires a NSW Working with Children Check.