- Monday 14th & Tuesday 15th December Interviews in Cairns
- No prior FIFO or DIDO experiences. No problem!
- Cleaning & Catering opportunities
We will be in Cairns on the 14th/15th December 2020 to hold face to face interviews for qualified hospitality professionals who demonstrate a great attitude and an ability to work with in our Multi-Site Team!
How does the Assessment Centre work?
If shortlisted, you will be asked to attend a face to face interview in Cairns on the 14th /15th December to meet and speak with a Senior Members of Sodexo’s Operations Team where you will learn about site life, Sodexo and have the opportunity for a one on one interview.
Individuals that are successful will progress to the pre-employment stage which includes a medical and Sodexo online inductions.
To be shortlisted, you must submit your resume online with 2 x professional references and be willing to provide/obtain a national police check. This is an excellent opportunity to show us what you can bring to the table!
The role with Sodexo
Reporting to the Multi-Site Manager, you be rostered based on your availability from 4 up to 14 days to live and work across our various mine-sites in QLD/NT. For candidates based in Cairns all roles are predominantly Fly in, fly out with meals and accommodation included while you are working.
Service Attendants roles include but are not limited to ground maintenance, mine-site cleaning, cleaning (domestic and commercial) across our villages, assist with prep and service in the kitchen or may work in retail/wet mess. Our service attendants work a variety of roles and support Sodexo to ensure we follow our strict COVID compliance across our sites.
We take safety seriously, so adhering to our policies and procedures to ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues is paramount.
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Strong Customer Service and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work a variety of rosters and shifts
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- S1 - Apply Risk Management Processes is advantageous but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to have exposure and industry experience
- Casual roster with potential to go Full-Time
- Employee Benefits and Rewards
- Career Progression within the business
- Inclusive, Diverse and Supportive teams
To be considered for attendance at the Assessment Centre please apply with an updated resume, listing 2 x professional references. If shortlisted you will be contacted to register!
Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels. All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable).