Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources sector serves four global markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
Help create a home away from home
This is an excellent opportunity for fitness professionals seeking to join our Multi-Site team as a Health & Lifestyle Coordinator.
This position will be on a casual basis working across various sites and rosters. All candidates must be willing to travel.
About the job
You will be responsible for facilitating group stretching sessions and motivating employees, as well as individual health management and wellness counselling. You will be in charge of developing and coordinating sporting and social events, group exercise sessions (i.e. walking groups and circuit classes), wellness and health promotion programs, and physical rehabilitation programs for injured employees. You will also be responsible for the design and delivery of injury prevention programs and initiatives.
As a health and lifestyle role model, you will be in charge of leading and taking responsibility for all health and lifestyle issues at the village. With experience in delivering a variety of Group Fitness classes, you will also be able to organise and oversee the running of multiple health/recreation projects and programs.
To be successful in this role you must meet the below qualifications:
- have a minimum of a Certificate III & IV in Fitness (nationally recognized),
- National Accreditation as a qualified fitness instructor (e.g. Fitness Australia),
- CPR and Apply First Aid certification,
- current Manual Driver’s Licence (Class C),
- excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, motivational and communications skills are essential
- ability to lead or teach Yoga or Mat Pilates classes is preferred but not essential
If this sounds like the right job for you, Click on “I’m Interested” and complete our 5 minute application process.
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- National Accrediation as a Qualified Fitness Instructor
- CPR & First Aid Certificate
- Current Manual Driver Licences
- Pool Lifeguard SISSS00111Certificate
- Yoga/Pilates Instructor certification