|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo began operations in Australia in 1982 and now provides on-site services at over 300 diverse locations throughout Australia. Today we have over 5,000 employees in Australia who are part of the global Sodexo team of 425, 000.
Sodexo designs, manages and delivers innovative integrated solutions that not only improve the way our client's businesses run on a daily basis, but enhance Quality of Life for our clients, consumers and employees.
About the Job
Sodexo are currently looking for a passionate Barista for one of our education clients, located in Darwin
This is a permanent, 07:00 am - 02:00 pm, Monday to Friday role, commencing mid January 2021.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Welcome and connect with customers
- Prepare Great Coffee and meet customer choice requests
- Performs equipment maintenance in accordance with preventive maintenance checklist
- Follows cash handling and register policies
- Follows inventory stocking and recording guidelines
- Follow store policies and procedures
- Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the employee handbook and cleaning standards
- Maintains customer service area and equipment in a clean and appealing manner
- Learns and demonstrates all performance standards by completing Initial Store Training
- Maintain clean and Safe Environment at all times
- Comply with health and safety regulations
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in corporate canteen/cafe environment; functions and/or high end cafe experience along with competent barista skills. In fact, you will be an expert coffee maker!! You will be vivacious, take pride in the service you provide, be extremely organised and thrive under pressure. High standards of communication skills, grooming and personal presentation are important to you with the desire to excel in every task.
Previous Experience as Barista for at least 12 months
Do you love the thriving café environment and want a new challenge in 2021? If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, click "I’m Interested" to apply.