|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role:
Director of Transformation reports to the Director, Client Delivery and will be responsible for engagement of multiple Federal Government Clients, overseeing and influencing Delivery Directors and Managers. The role will recommend the strategic vision, direction and implementation of service and the responsibility to deliver transformed managed services across clients-controlled environment.
You will have an improvement and outcome responsibility, be that directly for Projects, Engineering or Client Management, or from a matrix perspective, managing Technical Operations, all ICT services, Products delivery, Fulfilment or Service Operation outcomes. You will be responsible for all aspects of the transformation delivery across the Canberra branch: Carriage fulfilment, SLA management, contract management, commercial models, capability development and initiatives for innovation with our client base. You are responsible for the effective establishment of our Managed Services capabilities to our internal and external client base.
This role works within a heavy matrix structure where designated resources have dual reporting into the respective OPTUS General Managers. This encompasses Singtel, offshore services and multiple lines of business within OPTUS.
Please note: This is a 18 month Fixed Term position and requires working with Government clients in Canberra and hence Australian Citizenship is a mandatory criteria to apply. Security clearances would be highly desired.
- To provide leadership and day to day direction of deal structuring teams on behalf of OB Delivery
- To work with the Director – Client Delivery and peers, to identify, develop and qualify key opportunities and then manage them through the transformation process
- To work with the Sales/Account leaders and leaders within the business to build internal, external and third-party supplier relationships to ensure full commitment and support to new ways of working
- To give the business visibility and forecast updates on progress and closure of major opportunities
- In support of transformation and CX/EX improvements, work with leadership in Optus Wholesale, Networks and SMB to leverage products, practices and services as appropriate
- Drive Customer Satisfaction improvements across Federal Government, improving OPTUS internal processes, toolsets, reporting and portal opportunities that enhance CX
- Ownership of Financial performance and specifically margin achievement within transformation programmes
- Project performance, governance and growth – Run Steerco meetings, RAG status reporting in the eyes of delivery aligned to contractual and client expectations/commitments
- Internal relationship management in a heavy matrix organization
- Leadership of all transformation Delivery programs and change for Federal Government clients
- Partner and Supplier management to support achievement of programme goals
- SLA performance, reporting and achievements implemented effectively, repeatable, automated
- Previous existing and demonstrable track record of managing large client relationships, turning around problematic accounts. A level of sales experience and strong governance of matrix teams is essential. At least 5 years plus in this environment is required.
- Expert product and outsourcing industry knowledge coupled with the ability to engage with Clients at all levels and translate Client needs into a complete solution.
- Experience in implementing and operating successfully in a matrix management environment.
- Experience in ICT environment demonstrating a strong, successful Operational Management experience of a strategic and operational nature.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret operational analysis and trends.
- Demonstrate successful track record in building sustainable business relationships with Vendors.
- Demonstrate extensive understanding of current and future trends in the Service Management market.
- Strong influencing and persuasive ability.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with strategic alliance partners.
- Strategic management, leadership, mentoring, business, accounting and reporting capabilities.
- Strong communication skills as well as effective presentation skills demonstrated through Client testimonies and proven successful campaigns.
- Strong understanding of Optus and partner capabilities.
Desired Technical Knowledge
- Complex multi-platform and high demand technology
- Applications Management, design and use (server/mobile)
- Enterprise Voice & IP Telephony, Contact Centre
- Cloud, DC and collaboration solutions
- Wireless network, LAN & WAN
- Advanced skills in Office applications
- Service Management (construct, governance and performance)
- ITIL4 and specialization and especially ITSM governance and execution
- Contract Management
- 6Sigma, Lean, Project Management
Optus is a place where we let you do you. Whether you’ll be working in our corporate offices or in a retail store, we are a highly collaborative workplace, and offer a range of perks such as:
- A competitive salary
- Discounts on products and services
- Ongoing training, mentoring and development opportunities
- Up to five days of Volunteer Leave per year
- Flexible work options
We understand that flexibility means different things to different people. We are proud to offer a variety of options to work in different ways, such as flexible hours, partial remote working, job share and part-time. Please talk to us about how we can make this role work for you. Our flexible hybrid remote model lets our people work across home and one of our offices across Australia.
Curious about our culture? Go behind the scenes with our people by searching #OptusLife on LinkedIn.
Please no recruitment agencies, we’ll be managing this role in-house. Any resumes submitted outside of our process will be deemed the sole property of Optus.