|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
Our Client Experience Officer is primarily responsible for the local client facing administrative and operational elements of the MLC Advice practice, the provision of support to Financial Advisers who have clients with complex needs, and for ensuring a premium Advice client experience.
Responsibilities also include;
- Supporting the everyday workings of the MLC Advice practice; schedule and confirm all client meetings, prepare documentation, scan/upload documents and provide support via phone, face-to-face and email communication with clients and Advisers
- Delivery of highly professional client facing interaction; welcome and introduction, client comforts, exit and additional support
- Managing the implementation of Advice through the accurate updating of all client information in XPlan, contacting clients and confirming implementation
- Proactively managing client referrals to ensure they are handled professionally and efficiently
- Ensuring all client data is accurately recorded and maintained in all business systems, including personal, financial, lifestyle and service delivery details
- Contributing to the delivery of the client review process through preparation of pre-review appointment materials, updating of client and portfolio data and active participation in the review appointment in support of the Adviser.
Our Client Support Officer will be a self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. We are looking for a team player with exceptional interpersonal skills who can build relationships across the business and with our clients.
Our ideal candidate will also have;
- Experience in financial planning as a Client Support Officer, Paraplanner or Associate
- Studying/Studied Financial Planning would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge and proven experience with financial planning software (Xplan) and Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong relationship management or client facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, apply today !
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.