Last updated 1 hours ago
|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian is revolutionising the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like NASA, Nike, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide, and Enterprise Advocates help the largest of those accounts scale their investments in Atlassian.
This non-traditional Inside Sales role is based in our Sydney office. Our Strategic Solution Sales team builds and implements an effective sales strategy. They drive adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want you to be a champion for our customers, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us optimize our customer experience.
Are you customer-focused and creative? Are you able to think strategically while effectively prioritizing resources to meet the needs of our customers? Do you love the Enterprise Sales process, and can you help us apply your knowledge to the Atlassian sales model? We'd love you on our team!
In this role:
- You will take care of customers in Korea that we believe will benefit from the your skills and product knowledge
- You will be breaking new ground working closely with our Korean Channel Partners, Product Specialists, Atlassian Channel Managers and the Atlassian Marketing organization.
- You will run sales cycle, build and work a pipeline, execute a Strategic Account plan in coordination with a variety of sales actors, and deliver accurate forecasting
- You are going to help realize the value of our products in your accounts
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You have extensive experience in quota-carrying software sales, and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets in Korea
- You are proficient in Korean with evidence of success working with Korea’s largest companies
- You are experienced ingrowing an established brand in named accounts across greater Korea is preferred.
- You are someone who wants to challenge the traditional sales model, and bring a growth mentality and are open to a fast paced sales environment, and take ownership of the Korean territory
It's also great if:
- You have exposure to the ITSM, DevOps, Enterprise Collaboration and enterprise agility domains
- You are comfortable presenting solutions and value propositions to all levels of your enterprise accounts including C-Level
More about our team
The Strategic Solution Sales team was established in the summer of 2014 and we are working from our offices in San Francisco, Austin, New York, Boston, Sydney, and Amsterdam. We worked in sales and management roles in well-established Fortune 500 companies as well as exciting start-ups. We share a commitment to reach our numbers and ambition to make our team successful. However, above all we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in building out a revolutionary sales model.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.