|Job Type:||Full Time|
Regional Sales Manager - NSW Metro General & Specialist
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales Team Manager. Regional Sales Manager - NSW Metro General & Specialist is responsible for providing leadership and expertise to a Field Sales Team of Account Managers, Project Managers and Product Specialists, ensuring they achieve their revenue targets.
- Develop and mentor sales team to ensure that they have the skills, knowledge, business tools and ability to effectively manage key accounts.
- Drive culture and support the sales team in the effective pursuit of new business/sales leads and opportunities.
- Contribute to the development and lead the implementation of strong Account Management Plans.
- Promote Coates Hire’s Safety First - Zero Harm safety culture.
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who is passionate about developing sales professionals and driving sales performance with proven experience gained in a similar position. Ideally, this experience will have been gained selling services into construction, manufacturing, and/or government or related industries.
Your experience will also include:
- The ability to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and qualities to lead a high performing sales team.
- The ability to develop strong customer relationships that translate into strong revenue generation and customer loyalty.
- Business planning and strategy development
- Strategic selling both personally and through others.
- Relevant tertiary education is preferred.
If you believe you have the skills for this position we welcome your application.
You can make it happen!