|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have multiple opportunities for Auto Electricians to work in our Perth Airport branch.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the Auto Electricians will carry out repairs, maintenance and servicing of Caterpillar equipment. You will be exposed to the latest equipment and technology to ensure all work orders are carried out on timely manner. Completing warranty repairs, field diagnosis and identifying preventative maintenance on equipment.
What we offer:
- Exceptional onsite training facility
- Safety first working culture
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Lifestyle and family friendly rosters
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Trade Qualified Auto Electrician with a minimum of 2 years post trade experience
- Previous Caterpillar experience would be ideal but necessary
- Have sound customer relations
- Able to work competently unsupervised
- Requires excellent fault finding skills
- Valid C class licence
- Working at heights
- Dogging and Rigging
- High Risk Licence for Forklift
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.