|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
The Outsourcing Assurance Consultant plays a key role in developing, undertaking and supporting the implementation of the service management framework and team specifically maintaining and updating the Service Management Registry, developing tools and templates to support the ongoing maintenance of Registry and Governance change and engaging with stakeholders across the business. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and update Service Management Registry including assessment of existing arrangements and determination of uplift requirements
- Develop and implement the Registry processes, guidelines and templates
- Monthly, quarterly and annual Service level performance data collection, analysis and reporting
- Prepare quarterly Service Management Reports for Wealth Entity Boards including co-ordination and chairing stakeholder review and challenge sessions
- Prepare annual/monthly and adhoc regulatory reporting
- Develop tools and templates to assist business stakeholders navigate Service Management processes
- Quarterly reconciliation of Register with Seal Register and Power of Attorney Registers
- Maintain Wiring Diagrams summarising nature of service arrangements
- Provide support to Service Management Team relating to process implementation as required
Key skills and experiences required for this role will include;
- Process improvement / Development of templates and tools
- Stakeholder Management
- Contract Management or Administration
- Advanced Microsoft skills (Excel, Visio, Powerpoint)
- Website management
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients and community.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
How to Apply
If you're ready for the next step, click apply and submit your application via our careers site!