|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced Credit Risk professional who thrives in a role where they work as a true business partner
About the Role
As our Credit Risk Hindsight Manager you will be responsible to review and report on the quality of credit decisions made by our retail credit lending teams and where applicable, any automated decision tool or scorecard.
Within a structured hindsight review program, you will be responsible for undertaking the reviews of a sample of loan applications or settled files including performing operational risk reviews on adherence to an approved Delegated Approval Authority (“DAA”) to ensure that they are being adhered to.
You will be responsible for maintaining the risk register whilst working in collaboration with our retail business to improve the credit quality of BoQ’s lending decisions and provide any recommendations where required.
As our Credit Risk Hindsight Manager you will perform both a second and third ‘line of defense’ role in the risk management framework.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the Consumer Credit Code, Code of Banking Practice and other regulatory and legal considerations
- Sound background in all aspects of credit risk e.g. Credit Risk Assessment, Credit Policy
- Ability to use Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint and (Bank of Queensland) origination computer applications
- Ability to consider and integrate a broad range of factors in structuring and decisioning proposals, e.g. general credit worthiness, identification and mitigation of risks, assessment of cash flow adequacy and repayment capacity, and sound understanding of property valuation principles
- Ability to understand and apply bank policies in a practical sense
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.