|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Investible is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to support the growth of its Marketing, PR & Content operations.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced marketer, content creator and/or media relations expert who wants to play a key role in supporting Investible’s mission to elevate early-stage investment on a global scale. The primary focus of this role is to support our Marketing Manager to initiate and deliver on critical marketing campaigns, engage our community of founders and investors and create content that supports our broader business goals.
You will be working with a lean team of motivated individuals, who are passionate about supporting founders and building businesses that will change the world.
Investible is a global tech investment group that fuses instinct with insight to back the next generation of game-changers. Having developed the world’s most comprehensive early-stage investment methodology, Investible is pioneering novel ways to discover, invest in and support the world’s best early-stage companies.
Investible was founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs-turned-angel investors Creel Price and Trevor Folsom to develop and invest in early-stage founders. With offices in Australia and Singapore and a growing presence across Southeast Asia, Investible’s mission is to elevate early-stage investment on a global scale and enable high-potential founders to achieve their full potential.
The start-up world isn’t like a big corporate – you wear many hats. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is seeking a hands-on opportunity to think strategically, ideate and execute on new marketing initiatives, connect with relevant media and support Investible’s broader business goals. You should have high aspirations to develop into a marketing leadership role.
Some of your main responsibilities would include:
- Executing on our marketing strategy, particularly to support our investment initiatives.
- Developing content (including blogs, press releases, social media and multimedia content) to drive engagement with our website, newsletter, events etc.
- Engaging with relevant media to drive greater awareness of Investible, its portfolio companies, IP and more.
- Weighing in on how we can best position new products and services to maximise impact and results.
- Identifying new opportunities to engage startup ecosystems in Australia and Southeast Asia (with the support of our Singapore-based team), and our growing community of founders and investors.
The ideal candidate would be:
- A bit of an all-rounder with at least four years of professional experience across marketing, public/media relations, content creation and social media (agency or in-house background).
- An excellent writer, with a proven ability to distil complex topics into impactful content.
- Passionate about the ways in which content can drive engagement and grow businesses, whether that’s through email, social, newsletters, videos, events and more.
- Comfortable using social media tools to drive business outcomes, with experience setting up and optimising social media advertising campaigns
- Able to identify ‘the story’ and pitch to relevant media and journalists.
- Knowledgeable of social and email marketing best practices
- Eager to work within the startup ecosystem and support our community of founders and investors.
- Agile, flexible and willing to experiment with different approaches to see what is most effective.
Ideally, the role would be based in Sydney, but we will consider candidates based in other parts of Australia. We are also open to this being a fulltime or part-time role depending upon your level of experience, so please let us know your preference at the time of application.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!