|Location:||New South Wales, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for experienced Powerline Vegetation Workers, preferably EWP Operators and Climbers with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based in either Western Sydney or in Tumut to work on our recently won contracts on the Transmission network.
These roles cover a broad area and will be based out of Western Sydney or Tumut with some living away from home required as part of the role.
You will need to be able to operate an EWP and cut, trim and remove trees around powerlines and climb trees where ticketed. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a well organised, self-directed small team with a good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- An excellent remuneration package, with the opportunity for overtime where available
- Daily Travel Allowance
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Opportunities for training and development to become a Certificate III Arborist to progress your career within Active.
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- MR/HR class driver’s licence
- Current EWP licence/ticket
- Climbing qualifications preferred
- Chainsaw operation qualifications (Certificate 1 & 2)
- Industry experience and/or qualifications – Certificate II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control is highly desirable and Certificate III Arboriculture is an advantage
- Transgrid authorisation is highly desirable
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.