|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to project success, Downer is seeking Faults & Street Lighting Lineworkers to join our team. This is a permanent, full time position reporting into the Lilydale office. Previous experience in the utilities power sector will be essential as well as demonstrated experience working with subcontractors, maintaining site safety, reading and interpreting designs while working to a high delivery standard will be essential. You will have a solid understanding of new connections and faults as well as an in depth understanding of industry rules and regulations. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated and analytical in order to work in this fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the same or similar role as well as all relevant qualifications and licences deemed necessary by legislation and the client – ESI Worker Card
- Strong Linesman experience in the utilities/construction sector
- Experience in the planning, set-up and execution of works will be looked upon favourably
- Proactively and visibly promote and drive a Zero Harm culture, guiding and coaching others
- Proven experience recommending and implementing an SQE Project Plan that adequately manages project risks and hazards
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to work well in a changing environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.