|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an experienced Vegetation Scoper/Inspector with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based in South Australia.
This role covers most regions across South Australia and it is essential you have the ability to travel to all regional areas of the State. We are flexible as to where this role is based and we would encourage any suitably qualified candidates from any part of SA to apply.
You will be responsible for detailed inspections of spans to determine the state of vegetation within clearance and management zones near power lines. You will need to manage compliance, audit vegetation, and accurately record all relevant information to assist our cutting crews. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
A large part of this role will involve working away from home for up to 2 weeks at a time. During these periods you will receive additional compensation in the form of a tax-free Living Away From Home Allowance (LAFHA).
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- An excellent remuneration package, with the opportunity for overtime where available
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Opportunities for training and development to increase your formal qualifications to progress your career within Active.
- Company vehicle provided for all work-related purposes.
What we need from you:
- Industry experience in Horticulture or Arboriculture (Cert III or higher essential)
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Knowledge of local tree species, tree maintenance and tree removal methods
- Attention to detail and the ability to accurately record information
- Open to the possibility of travel and working away from home
- Technologically savvy (Tablets, Windows, Outlook)
- MR/HR Licence and EWP Ticket (highly desirable)
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.