|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer New Zealand is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long-term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
We are looking for a Business Process Engineer to join our team in Auckland on a fixed term contract until the end of June 2021.
About the role:
In this role, you will create a centre of excellence for our business systems / process design, cost-reduction strategies and energy-saving solutions. You will be able to utilise your proven experience for innovation problem solving and skilful relationship building across our company to find the optimum processes to deliver including shared services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee and assess existing business process and workflows
- Build a business process library and manage SharePoint
- Optimise productivity by designing, implementation and testing new business procedures
- Assemble reports / dashboard to document process status & change progression
- Communicate findings and proposals to business unit management / CFO office
You have the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment, good interpersonal skills, excellent time management, knowledge of best practice with Customer Service and ability to communicate with a wide variety of people in a professional manner.
You will have:
- Degree qualification : business, engineering , maths
- Preferred qualification in business process engineering / design
- Advanced awareness of process related standards
- Proven knowledge of process engineering software systems
What’s on offer :
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in our diverse business. The environment is challenging and rewarding. We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, and our focus for our people is training and development, so this gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 561421 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug test and medical.