|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Analyst - Text Analytics
- Bella Vista based, with WFH flexibility
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- Play a key role in the Customer Analytics and Advocacy team
At Woolies, we consistently challenge ourselves to create better experiences together for our customers. In this role, you will champion what our customers say through analysing text analytics from complex and varied data sets to create stories for stakeholders that drive actionable outcomes.
About the role
This role will support the broader Customer Analytics and Advocacy team evolve the potency of text analytics in tandem with customer behaviour analysis. Working closely with key stakeholders to understand business questions, this role will create and manage a pipeline of work to construct objective actionable insights from text analytics.
The opportunity exists to develop, implement and optimise analytical models to identify and analyse customer trends. Your curiosity for customer understanding coupled with your technical analytical capabilities will see you move through the stages from scoping and building to testing and tracking of text categorisation and the associated business opportunities.
Your cutting edge thought leadership, experience deriving customer insights from data and compelling storytelling will uplift our business capability to affect meaningful change on the frontline with our customers.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor ongoing brand reputation topics to proactively alert business of issues and evaluate actions (e.g., key marketing campaigns) for Woolworths and competitors using text analytics tools
- Create, maintain and evolve text analytics monitoring and analysis to collect insights on business needs and customer trends
- Optimise use of software (e.g., bringing in other 1st party data, new tools)
- Build relationships with business and strategy leaders to understand most important topics across the business
- Create and manage cadence for business updates, focusing on PR/Media, marketing, and digital/physical Ops
- Play an instrumental role in driving collaboration across the Group to drive better business outcomes, and lead the delivery of actions based on customer driven insights
We are looking for a curious minded individual, with a deep interest in how people talk and communicate, especially online.
This role requires a blend of strong technical skills and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Data Science, Applied Statistics, or Mathematics
- Advanced working knowledge of analytical programming using Python and SQL along with exposure to Azure and/or GCP is essential
- Experience with customer and product segmentation modelling
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills to explain complex analytical concepts
- Personal resilience and tenacity
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.