|Job Type:||Full Time|
This position plays a key role in supporting our Customers, Sales and Operational teams with technical product knowledge based in Canberra.
Coates Solutions provide a range of end to end solutions and the Project Management to support the temporary works associated with design, installation, site support and certification for our complete range of products and services (Shoring, Structural Propping, Traffic Management, Water Management and Water Treatment) As well as:
- Work with the local sales team to drive product awareness and technical product expertise to existing and new customers.
- Develop key relationships with Civil and Construction based customers to develop a strong pipeline
- Promote the Coates Solutions product range and capability to Industry experts – Consulting Engineers & Industry Associations
- Lead our uncompromising Safety First culture throughout the organisation and customer relationships
To be successful in this role you will have experience in technical solution selling and problem solving supporting Civil and Construction based customers. Also:
- Proven success in prospecting for growth from existing and potential customers.
- Experience in negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Presentation skills with the ability to deliver product training to internal and external customers and Consulting Engineers.
- Analytical skills to identify product performance
- A high degree of commercial acumen
Who are we looking for? To be considered for this role you will need to qualify for one or more of the following criteria.
- Degree qualifications in Civil Engineering or related fields
- Management or Supervisory experience in civil or construction fields
- Extensive product, application or sales experience in one or more of the following categories;
- Pumps & Fluid Management
- Water Treatment
- Shoring or Sheet Pile
- Structural Propping
- Hire industry experience with previous exposure to one or more of the above categories
Why join Coates Hire? We understand that our people are fundamental to our success and strive to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop their careers.
- Quality / ongoing training, continuous development and career growth opportunities.
- Solid National support structure.
- Stable environment and a trusted brand.
- Generous base salary.
- Quarterly Sales incentive / commission program.
- Tools of the trade including a fully maintained vehicle.