|Job Type:||Full Time|
ING is embedding a superior market risk reporting and analytics framework that encompasses management reporting, new controls as well as enhanced policies for local and global regulators. Your role will be to support ING’s management of Market Risk, specifically relating to asset and liability management.
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Preparing and enhancing market risk regulatory reports
- Updating the board on liquidity, IRR and funding position
- Producing data, results and reports, improving robustness
- Communicating with key stakeholders (internal / external)
- Developing market and liquidity risk models in line with reporting requirements
- Understanding INGs data sources, structures and dependencies
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualified Finance/Mathematics/Actuarial or Computer Sciences
- Previous background in market and/or liquidity risk management
- Familiarity with APS210 and APS117 requirements
- Proven experience in enhancing risk reporting frameworks
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)