|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Build your career in a highly engaged and successful team
- Be supported to learn and grow whilst developing the career you want
- Join a company that’s invested in you
A career that gives you more
- Experienced DevOps within an enterprise IT environment that is comprised of AWS, Azure and on-prem systems. Financial industry experience would be nice to have.
- Programming/scripting experience, to leverage and build scripts to automate and implement DevOps solutions.
- Hands-on Experience running production applications within IaaS environment – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with HashiCorp Vault
- Experience with HashiCorp Consul
- Experience with HashiCorp Terraform
- Experience with build management tools including continuous integration and delivery practices and tools (Gradle, Jenkins, Groovy)
- Development experience using common source systems (git)
- Experience with repository artifact management (Artifactory)
- Experience with containers and enterprise container platforms (Docker)
- Knowledge of code quality analysis tools (coverage, duplication, complexity, dependency analysis and standards)
- Experience with supporting, building, and managing DevOps toolchain, eg. Jenkins, AWS, Git, Jira, Confluence, Splunk/ELK, Remedy/ServiceNow, etc.
- Expertise with Agile development lifecycle and enabling CICD via Jenkins.
- Experience with JIRA and Git for development and source code management
- Experience with the use of Confluence for documentation and collaboration
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management solutions and even PAM solutions (e.g. CyberArk), a bonus
- Knowledge of secrets management tools – Conjur, Hashicorp Vault
- Use of JIRA and Confluence is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
By joining NAB and the Technology and Digital team, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.