|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
The Financial Governance Consultant provides project support services to Remediation Programs across the Wealth Complex Client Remediation Portfolio. This role works closely with the Consultant, PMO and Project Analyst, PMO roles to support execution of critical financial governance functions. This includes supporting the management of financial reporting alongside the Manager, Wealth Complex Client Remediation PMO and Consultant, PMO roles, as well as management of key remediation portfolio metrics to support key internal and external reporting requirements.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supports the Consultant, PMO roles in delivery of monthly, and quarterly financial reporting, funding and provisioning processes.
- Support the Manager, Wealth Complex Client Remediation PMO in engagement with Group Finance for regular and ad hoc financial reporting requirements.
- Manages the update of key remediation metrics across the WCCR portfolio to support regular internal and external reporting.
- Provide support with general reporting functions, as required by Manager, Wealth Complex Client Remediation PMO.
Key skills and experiences required will include;
- 5+ years’ experience in project analyst or financial analyst roles in the Wealth Management sector
- Proven experience in or exposure to financial governance functions.
- Proven experience in or exposure to project management within a high-complexity, high-risk business setting.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Is diligent, self-driven and autonomous with a high level of attention to detail
- The ability to respond and adapt quickly to change
- Intermediate to advanced Excel Skills
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, apply today !
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.