|Job Type:||Full Time|
In this exciting role, you will be a part of a project that will make NZ history with one of Auckland’s most iconic infrastructure projects. Based with the project team in the heart of Auckland City, this opportunity will give you the chance to flex your recruitment muscles in an environment that’s both challenging and rewarding.
Downer’s Infrastructure Projects division is a project led business, which operates across a number of sectors including road and rail, water, power, education, and defence infrastructure. As the focus for infrastructure development changes, portability of skills becomes more important and the challenge is to match our capability with the needs of our customers.
Talent attraction using fit-for-purpose sourcing strategies and talent pipelining including proactively approaching candidates will be the main focus in this newly created role. You will be responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of talent mobility, as well as provide an end-to-end recruitment service to the project. You will enjoy the fast paced nature of a busy work environment.
We are looking for a superstar who shows initiative and drive. You will bring not only proven experience in end to end recruitment for both waged and salaried roles, preferably across the infrastructure/construction industries, but also a passion for making a difference, and you will couple this with:
- Demonstrated experience in creating, implementing and executing proactive sourcing and talent pools
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and follow through
- Proven experience in proactive recruitment cost management via strategic sourcing, as well as volume recruitment
- Strong experience providing recruitment and HR support to senior management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong focus on customer and candidate experience
- Confident, self-aware and has strong relationship building skills
- Ability to influence
- Proficiency in the use of a recruitment management system and search tools and/or systems
- Positive supportive team player
- Ability to think about outside the recruitment box
We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, and our focus for our people is training and development, so this gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 575397 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
The Downer Recruitment office will be closed from Thursday, Dec 24, 2020, and we will be back on deck on Monday 11th January 2021 and will endeavour to be in touch by mid-January.