|Job Type:||Full Time|
About Laing O’Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is a $6 billion international operation with over 50 years of involvement in Australian construction and infrastructure including more than a decade under the Laing O’Rourke banner. We are currently delivering some of Australia’s most exciting projects across the transport, building construction, defence, airports, mining, civil and social infrastructure sectors. Laing O’Rourke is committed to becoming the recognised leader for innovation and excellence in the construction industry. Laing O’Rourke is proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Citation - Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our commercial team on one of Perth's largest infrastructure projects. Join a privately owned Tier 1 contractor that constantly drives a positive culture and supports flexible working arrangements.
- Perform detailed review and analysis of Cost Plans, including full measurement and rating exercises
- Supervise the preparation and scrutiny of long term cash forecasts, monitor results and interperate reasons for deviation
- Draft commercially sensitive correspondence and reports
- Finalise claims
- Monitor compliance of contract requirements
- Relevant Engineering or Construction Management degree coupled with post graduate experience in contract administration within the construction industry
- Either working towards or already obtained your MRICS would be adventageous
- Extensive experience in civil infrastructure projects circa $300 mill +
We work hard to create an environment that brings out the best in our people. We believe in building careers through providing a safe, connected and innovative culture that supports ongoing growth and development. We offer industry-leading benefits such as specialised learning and development programs, a mental health and wellbeing program, industry leading paid parental leave policy, family friendly work practices, additional purchased leave option and coaching programs for staff on parental leave.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
As a proud RAP organisation, Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Download our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan at www.laingorourke.com
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.