|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join NAB, the bank behind brokers
- Build your career in a highly engaged and successful team
- Support brokers to help customers achieve their home ownership dreams
- Deliver exceptional customer service and showcase your sales and relationship expertise
At NAB [https://www.nabbroker.com.au/] we have specialist Business Development Managers, partnering with mortgage brokers to make home lending easy for their customers. We are currently looking to expand our Broker distribution team, in one of our key locations.
Finding a home can be stressful! But financing one shouldn’t have to be. At NAB, our Broker Business Development Managers make the home lending experience simpler, thinking of the little things (smart tools that speed up paperwork) and the big things (genuine support from specialists).
Do you aspire to create a smoother process where everyone ends up in a good place? Then this could be your next strategic sales and relationship role.
- Experienced within the Broker industry, mortgage and credit products
- Focused on customer advocacy and safe growth
- Able to think outside the box, focused on solutions to help service customers
- Looking for a challenging and rewarding career
- An exceptional communicator with strong stakeholder management experience
A typical day will include:
- Deliver a consistent and exceptional level of customer service which deepens the relationship between NAB and our Brokers
- Meaningful, quality conversations to help educate and engage with Brokers on finding the right home loan solutions that will help them support their customers into their home or investment property
- Conduct pro-active activity to acquire and retain existing Broker relationships, delivering a comprehensive, competitive and quality service experience
Thriving on business excellence, you will be an experienced business development professional who prides yourself on maintaining strong industry networks and as someone who understands the unique drivers and opportunities within the Broker industry. Your diverse experience and knowledge in mortgage lending will also be accompanied by:
- strong influencing skills in highly competitive sales environments
- superior strategic thinking and business acumen
- excellent communication and presentation skills
Tertiary qualifications in business, finance or a similar discipline would be an advantage.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer for LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.