|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
Senior Strategy Manager
- An opportunity to make a visible difference to a ~A$15b business, developing and executing the most critical strategic initiatives within divisions and across the portfolio
- Join an experienced team with strong mentorship and development
Enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference
Based in Surry Hills
Shortlisting to commence in January 2021
The team mandate is to develop high quality strategic plans and projects, either focused on business units or across the portfolio. We target areas that represent the most significant sources of profitable growth for the company, which are outside the ‘day job’ and which require additional resources to help think bigger, faster, sooner. This role will report to Head of Strategy and will be responsible for managing projects or key work streams in major projects, managing teams and providing strategic advice. You'll be responsible for;
- Working with very senior stakeholders (i.e. exco members) to define business challenges and opportunities
- Structuring problems and defining the plans of action to solve them
- Extracting insights from complex analysis
- Running client meetings
- Coaching junior team members
- Problem solve key business questions
- Project manage major projects
- Inject strategic and innovative thinking into the issues that the business faces
- Influence key stakeholders to deliver impactful change
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who can establish strong relationships across the business with the ability to influence and engage. You will have the ability to manage and develop junior team members, drawing on your structured and rigorous approach. You are dedicated and results focused with a customer first mindset.
- 7+ years of experience with minimum 2 years experience in a top tier strategy consultancy, investment bank, private equity firm or corporate strategy team
- Outstanding academic record and social achievements
- Demonstrated deep experience and knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks, project and change management
- Superb written and oral communication with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Analytics and quantitative modelling
- Consumer market experience and retail experience is an advantage
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You