|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
The WORK180 Story
After spending ten years in the tech industry, Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva knew there had to be a better way for women to identify workplaces that weren’t the typical “boys club” environments.
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our goal was to improve workplaces for women and connect the best employers with top talent. Five years later, we have influenced positive change beyond our dreams.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Businesses who do not meet our benchmark are not allowed to advertise their jobs. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating supportive workplaces for women. This includes increasing paid parental leave, closing gender pay gaps and increasing the number of women in leadership.
As a Graphic Designer for WORK180, you will be expected to:
- Design for brand and marketing across multiple channels (web, digital, and print).
- Shape, develop, and experiment with WORK180’s brand, visual identity, and style.
- Be skilled in organization and have the ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines.
- Own projects and work independently to take things from concept to delivery.
- Have an impeccable taste, a good eye for aesthetics, and be a stickler for quality.
- Learn quickly and be able to work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
Ideally, you should have:
- The ability to execute on graphic design across different visual styles.
- A portfolio that showcases a range of work in different styles and mediums.
- Experience with illustration, ideally in a variety of different contemporary styles.
- An expert understanding of visual design including typography, colour, hierarchy, etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, and in digital tools like Canva, Sketch or Figma
Sound like you? Please email your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org & apply!
Why work for us?
WORK180 is founded on values and principles to help leave the world a better place than we found it. We are professionals who believe in empowering our team to do their best work. We achieve this through a culture of trust - we all work 100% remotely! To learn more about how this looks in real life, you can hear from Damian and Katie.
WORK180 also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full salary 9 day fortnight for all full-time team members
- Remote & fully flexible working environment
- A great team and a culture of continuous improvement and development
About working at WORK180
We're a 100% remote company, but we're still a tight-knit team!
Working remotely has many unique benefits and challenges, and you'll have the flexibility and support to find what works for you.
Some of the ways we stay connected
- Company conferences - this year, we held our first-ever global virtual conference.
- Regular state-based catchups. Coworking, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks. - If COVID restrictions permit
- Introductions to people in different teams to help them catch up in person or remotely. (We use a Slack plugin called Donut to help facilitate this).