|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an amazing Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our team.
As our Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager you will formulate and champion the strategy to lead Nearmap’s Lifecycle marketing efforts for our entire B2B customer base across all customer sizes and industries. Your aim is to drive customer engagement, retention and growth across the entire customer lifecycle using multi-channel marketing strategies. You are data driven and care deeply about the customer. Leveraging data and insights, you will set up marketing automation programs across the entire Nearmap customer base, particularly for low touch SMB customers. Your customer programs will not only cover the entire post-sale lifecycle from onboarding, product adoption and stickiness through to the customer’s subscription renewal but also aim at driving customer advocacy and loyalty.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Defining strategy for customer lifecycle campaigns that are specific to the customer and their pain points.
- Developing and executing customer lifecycle campaigns focused on customer engagement, product adoption, retention, and growth.
- Partnering with Marketing, Growth, Product, Engineering, Finance, and Data to execute and optimise a multi-channel, multi-touch, cross-device lifecycle program.
- Creating and managing actionable segmentation of our existing customer base to be able to push the right content to the right people at the right time.
- Delivering more personalized marketing messages to customers based on product usage, industry and customer size with the objective of driving adoption and customer engagement through timely and relevant communications
- Partnering with Customer Success, Product Marketing, and Marketing to create targeted marketing and content to support customer engagement via emails, webinars, newsletters, videos and more.
- Working with the team to define lifecycle and engagement plans, including customer segmentation, email execution, workflow development, reporting, and performance optimisation.
- Ensuring campaigns are designed to reach customers with personalized communications including through email, website and in-app notifications.
- Making customer communications more relevant, timely, and effective to drive engagement and customer satisfaction (NPS).
- Using a test and learn approach to measure lift from improved customer messaging and personalization.
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers and strategy to support each stage of their customer journey—from onboarding to adoption to retention to advocacy.
- Actively monitor and report on the effectiveness of the customer lifecycle marketing program including customer engagement and advocacy to optimise.
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably Tech/SaaS.
- Experience in data analytics and problem solving.
- Knowledge working with a CRM tool (Salesforce preferred).
- Multi-channel marketing campaign management.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and deriving creative cross-channel marketing campaigns to drive results.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines including the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands and expectations.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent program management skills, with a unique blend of creative problem solving, business acumen, and analytical aptitude.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to develop campaign strategies that drive ROI.
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.