Last updated 25 days ago
|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place and other practical difficulties associated with international travel, we are currently unable to extend offers to anyone who is not currently working/living in Singapore or whom we judge is unlikely to be able to start work for us in Singapore on our desired start date. Consequently, until further notice we will be prioritizing candidates who are in this location and whom we believe can start employment as expected in this location on our desired date. We're keeping the situation under review and we will adjust our position as relevant circumstances change.
About Cisco Marketing
Customer needs are changing. The pace of change is multiplying. We must evolve and lead the market transitions to enable customers to digitize, and together with our ecosystem of partners deliver the Internet of Everything. It’s time to act now.
Join the Cisco Marketing team and lead in the change in the following:
- Inspire customers To Prefer, Choose and Advocate Cisco
- Be an Innovative Leader In Real-time, Personalized Marketing and Communications
- Create Unified, Omni-channel Digital and Human Experiences
What You'll Do
The APJC Enterprise Marketing Manager will define and execute the marketing and content strategy to drive thought leadership, awareness, engagement and demand with Enterprise customers across the APJC region.
- Build an overall Enterprise marketing strategy and execution plan that is consistent across APJC
- Lead and develop the CIO narrative and partner with global to develop content creation of assets to ensure that CIOs have compelling content that takes them through the buying journeys
- Strategize, execute, rollout and optimize new customer acquisition and customer retention campaigns and programs for Enterprise accounts through an omni channel marketing strategy across various marketing channels
- Work with Digital Marketing and theatre marketing teams to implement digital initiatives to increase industry awareness for Cisco as a digital leader, drive sales, and increase loyalty among the CIOs
- Maintain a strong collaborative relationships with various marketing functions, including PR, events, sales, marketing across Cisco's product, services, financing, and solutions depending on route to market strategy to develop content, whole offer for program development and execution
- Handle marketing activities ranging from planning, execution and measurement of results through quarterly business reviews.
- Report measurement of marketing campaigns, programs & asset effectiveness and adoption, and required improvements. Share best practices.
Who You Are
- Senior marketer with overall 8-10 years of marketing experience
- Experience in CIO or executive management
- Good understanding of Industry content especially in the Financial services, manufacturing and retail sectors
- Strong experience in account based marketing
- Strong experience in collaboration with Global and regional, country teams in driving execution
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills in presenting to cross functional teams
- Strong Project Management skills with ability to execute marketing programs from planning, conceptualization, execution and measurement
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!