|Job Type:||Full Time|
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. We provide advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. We bring speed, innovation and flawless execution together with our commitment to make the world safer and more secure.
Located in Pinkenba, the L3Harris Logistics Centre is a multi-faceted logistics support entity that provides ILS for a range of programs and projects. As an Engineering Technician, you will work as part of a team to troubleshoot, problem solve and repair in support of a large fleet of Digital Radio equipment. Returning equipment to the user in a timely manner in the best possible condition.
The role includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Use test instrumentation and equipment to perform fault diagnosis of digital and analogue assemblies in customer support environments.
- Provide technical support and guidance to automatic test station operators.
- Support engineering functions as required.
- Use data collection tools to manage workflow and review failure trend analysis for contribution to continuous improvement programs.
- Provide customer support in regards to product diagnostics as required, this may involve customer site visits.
- Responsible for efficient and effective product diagnostics comprising RF, digital and analogue circuits.
- Responsible for accurate data collection associated with diagnostic findings and solutions.
- Provide feedback to management, engineers and peers regarding diagnostics, processes and tools.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained through best practice.
- Provide direct customer support in relation to product diagnostics as required.
- Current Australian NV1 security clearance as a minimum
- Experience in RF, digital and analogue circuit diagnostics to module level.
- Proven experience in reading and interpreting technical information, engineering drawings and schematics.
- Proven experience in conducting technical analysis, communicating findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Prior ADF experience in Technical Maintenance
- Certificate III in applicable Technical Trade.
Please be aware that this role requires a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to Australian citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.