|Job Type:||Full Time|
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and Defence technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. We provide advanced Defence and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. We bring speed, innovation and flawless execution together with our commitment to make the world safer and more secure.
About the role:
The Sustainment ILS Manager is responsible and accountable for creating, determining and developing ILS solutions as tasked by the In-Service Support (ISS) Program Manager, in conjunction with the Program Director.
The Sustainment ILS Manager will work to create concepts and solutions and work with the ISS Project Management and ISS Operations teams, to ensure such concepts/solutions are created and developed internally to support customer offerings. The Sustainment ILS Manager will create business cases and create phase in solutions with the ISS Project Management group, that ensure capability creation success.
- Liaise with Sales/BD and US entities to develop support solutions/strategies
- Create value for money business cases that meet customer and L3Harris needs
- Be the single point of contact for Sales/BD and all RFTs, for ISS concepts and solutions
- Develop Implementation/Phase in plans with Project Management (including business cases)
- Preparation of accurate documentation including Gate review pack input
- Support tender response and development of ASDEFCON plans (CDRLs) and supporting documentation
- Development of supportability solutions with regards to materiel repair/maintenance and supply
- Engaging with Program stakeholders and Customer representatives for specific packages of work
- Liaising with Technical, Operational and Engineering personnel as necessary to develop solutions
- Australian NV1 Security Clearance or ability to attain
- Detailed understanding of ADF ILS Principals and practices, across acquisition and sustainment
- Ability to develop a solution/concept and create a business case to justify
- Proven ability to liaise with external customer on solution definition strategies
- Contribute to the Leadership of the ISS capability and applicable Programs
- Proven knowledge of materiel support concepts in the Australian defence domain
- 5 to 10 years of ILS experience as a Practitioner or Manager in a defence environment
- Proven experience in defining, developing and delivering ILS concepts
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to Australian citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.