|Job Type:||Full Time|
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and Defence technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. We provide advanced Defence and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. We bring speed, innovation and flawless execution together with our commitment to make the world safer and more secure.
About the role:
The Logistics Support Analyst develops and manages technical and supply focused databases to support the development of technical support solutions to meet customer requirements for both L3Harris Commercial and Defence products. The role provides the Logistic Support Managers with the data and database management to ensure that the delivery of logistics and technical support services meet the requirements of both L3Harris and the customer.
- Conduct data collection and collation for obsolescence management and assist the Logistic Support Managers to perform analysis and provide recommendations on obsolescence options to management and customers.
- Analyse inventory and supply systems including assisting in developing inventory optimisation models.
- Analyse life cycle costs including assisting in developing life cycle cost models.
- Conduct data collection and collation to assist the Logistic Support Managers in Codification Data assembly and submission for MILIS codification and cataloguing.
- Develop and manage databases for the management of customer initiated corrective action requests including RODUMs, defects and warranty claims.
- Develop and be responsible for policy/process and procedures for effective technical and engineering support analysis outcomes.
- Work with the L3Harris Logistic Support Managers as well as customer Logistic and Fleet Managers to achieve optimal logistics, technical and engineering support solutions/outcomes.
This role would suit an experienced logistics analyst with considerable experience in Defence sustainment contracts and logistics and/or engineering support analysis. The successful candidate must be a team player, proactive and forward thinking and be looking to deliver a superior solution consistently. Knowledge of Defence ILS operations is essential.
Willing to travel domestically, engage with key stakeholders, and provide responsive and timely solutions combined with a strong technical data management background is required.
- Current Australian Baseline Security clearance or higher;
- Understanding of Defence ILS and engineering operations;
- Excellent database management skills;
- Excellent communication and Written skills.
- Previous experience using an ERP system;
- Experience within Defence industry;
- Experience using MILIS.
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to Australian citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.