|Job Type:||Full Time|
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and Defence technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. We provide advanced Defence and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. We bring speed, innovation and flawless execution together with our commitment to make the world safer and more secure.
About the role:
Based in Pinkenba, this role is responsible for providing logistics support to a multitude of L3Harris projects, standing offers and services associated with the freight and distribution of L3Harris' equipment and ancillaries.
- The co-ordination of tasks within the Maintenance Support area to support contractual performance requirements
- Initial and continual training to Maintenance Support staff on the maintenance and inventory systems
- Lead stocktaking activities of customer sensitive equipment in accordance with Commonwealth of Australia Defence supply chain manual
- Lead the yearly stocktake of L3Harris owned repair parts using ORACLE inventory system
- Update the Supply Chain Maintenance Supervisor of issues affecting the Maintenance Support area
- Support the Return Material Authorisation (RMA) process across multiple programs
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all internal excel spreadsheets
- Inventory management of repair parts, including cryptographic items (receipting/issuing/discrepancy management)
- Liaise with the US Product Service team regarding RMA’s in support of operational requirements
- Ensure International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) are correctly adhered to
- Current Australian NV1 Security Clearance as a minimum
- Understanding of Defence Warehousing and Supply chain
- Understanding of the fundamentals for supply chain management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer-literate with multiple programs (Intermediate MS Excel an advantage)
- Professional training in Team Leadership. (Certificate IV Management and Leadership)
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to Australian citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.